How do the most effective leaders keep getting better? They have coaches in their corner who bring out their best performance.
Who is helping you?
It all starts with a simple conversation
There are 4 phases to my coaching:
Phase 1: A friendly conversation exploring working together.
Phase 2: Time of preparing for the coaching relationship including reading assignments, taking the Birkman®
assessment, and answering some questions.
Phase 3: Initial coaching conversation – customized to your needs and location.
Phase 4: Coaching follow up calls every 2-3 weeks, helping you apply what you have learned. We openly
discuss your progress and make adjustments as needed so that we meet our objectives.
Your Professional Development
Key objective: Design coaching conversations that bring out your best performance to give you the
edge in leadership.
Examples of the conversations we may have:
• Improving your strategic relationships (what makes them tick and how to bring out their best).
• Vision development and implementation (Corporate & Career)
• Leadership skill development (vision, decision making, communication, mentoring).
• Decision making, problem solving, transition coaching, recovery from mistakes.
• 360 evaluation of your performance as a leader.
• Professional development plan (quarterly/annually).
Your Personal Development
Key objective: Design coaching conversations that help you lead well on the home front and in your personal life.
Examples of the Type of Conversations we may have:
• Self leadership strategies and accountability for growth.
• Improving in the 5 areas of self leadership (habits, health, relationships, time, money).
• Living in harmony with your hard wiring (strengths, 11 motivational needs, key stressors).
• Strategies for living & finishing well (goal setting, progress reports, performance evaluation).
• Improving key personal relationships (spouse, kids, family, friendships).
• Coaching through life transitions.
• Strengthening of your personal faith.
• Assessments for potential hires & transition coaching (their strengths, needs, stressors, where they fit best).
• Leadership training presentations/workshops.
• Strategic planning for entrepreneurs, small business, non profits, and churches.
• Executive Team Development and Culture Change Training: Each year I take
on 2-3 companies and provide one on one coaching and training for the
leaders of the company. They lead better and improve their ability to work
like a high performance team. Ever figure up how much the leadership
inefficiencies are costing your company each year?
• 360 Executive Performance Evaluation: Let me survey up to 20 people who
are familiar with your leadership. We will test you on 9 leadership
competencies and then together identify where you need to be coached up.
3 month process. Takes courage to face the facts but how else are you going
to get better?
• Assessments and coaching for family members of clients.
• How to better understand your spouse & children.
• Best career options for students (selecting college majors).
• Strategic planning for leaving a legacy.
Contact us if you’re interested in Executive Coaching.
I had reached a point of frustration in not knowing the next step in my personal leadership development and he helped me bridge that frustration gap and send me on my way into the next season of my journey. Each session and contact was like connecting with a friend.
Jim Kuykendall, Lead Pastor of Operations, Cross Timbers Community Church
I can see significant evidence of my personal growth since working with him. For a person who genuinely wants to change and grow, Dr. Baxter is a great coach. He has the wisdom, experience and tools to help you.
Gary Judd, Associate Pastor. Trinity Baptist Church, Jacksonville, FL
Nathan has a gift of understanding people and helping them realize their potential.
David Fletcher, Pastor, Professor, The Chapel of Akron, XPastor.org
Non Profit Organizations
John Sharp, Regional Director, Young Life, Tulsa OK
Dave Jewitt, Founder/Director, Your One Degree, Tulsa OK.
Adam Donyes, Founder/Director, LinkYear Kanakuk, Branson MO.
Dr. David Fletcher, Founder/Director, Xpastor.org, Fullerton CA.
Chris King, Founder, GPS Tulsa, Tulsa OK.
Dr Scott Barfoot, Director of DMIN studies, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas TX.
Eric Hill, Founder/Director, Withyou, Atlanta GA.
Jeff Anderson, Founder, Acceptable Gift, Tulsa OK.
Micah Davidson, Lead Pastor, Real Life Fellowship, Corpus Christi/Austin TX.
Toby Slough, Lead Pastor, Crosstimbers Church, Argyle TX.
Daniel Rolfe, Lead Pastor, Mountain Springs Church, Colorado Springs CO.
Dwight Yoder, Executive Pastor, Asbury Methodist Church, Tulsa OK.
Eric Bryan, Senior Pastor, Fellowship Bible Church, Tulsa OK.
Fred Neal, Executive Pastor, Harvest Community Church, Kittanning PA.
Marc Evanger, Elder, Crossroads Bible Church, Bellevue WA.
Keith Duff, Elder, Village Bible Church, Chicago IL.
Matt Roberson, Campus Pastor, The Met, Houston TX.
Rob Curry, Executive Pastor, Cypress Bible Church, Cypress TX.
Terry Langenberg, Executive Pastor, New Beginnings Church, Bixby OK.
Thomas Thompson, Lead Pastor, Pulpit Rock Church, Colorado Springs CO.
Tom Messer, Senior Pastor, Trinity Baptist Church, Jacksonville FL.