National Sales Directors
How do the best keep getting better? They have coaches in their corner who bring out their best performance.
Who is helping you?
It all starts with a simple conversation
There are 4 phases to my coaching:
Phase 1: A friendly conversation exploring working together.
Phase 2: Time of preparing for the coaching relationship including reading assignments, taking the Birkman®
assessment, and answering some questions.
Phase 3: Initial coaching conversation – customized to your needs and location.
Phase 4: Coaching follow up calls every 2-3 weeks, helping you apply what you have learned. We openly
discuss your progress and make adjustments as needed so that we meet our objectives.
Your Professional Development
Key objective: Design coaching conversations that bring out your best performance to give you the
edge in leadership.
Examples of the conversations we may have:
• Improving your strategic relationships (what makes them tick and how to bring out their best).
• Vision development and implementation (Corporate & Career)
• Leadership skill development (vision, decision making, communication, mentoring).
• Decision making, problem solving, transition coaching, recovery from mistakes.
• 360 evaluation of your performance as a leader.
• Professional development plan (quarterly/annually).
Your Personal Development
Key objective: Design coaching conversations that help you lead well on the home front and in your personal life.
Examples of the Type of Conversations we may have:
• Self leadership strategies and accountability for growth.
• Improving in the 5 areas of self leadership (habits, health, relationships, time, money).
• Living in harmony with your hard wiring (strengths, 11 motivational needs, key stressors).
• Strategies for living & finishing well (goal setting, progress reports, performance evaluation).
• Improving key personal relationships (spouse, kids, family, friendships).
• Coaching through life transitions.
• Strengthening of your personal faith.
• Assessments for potential hires & transition coaching (their strengths, needs, stressors, where they fit best).
• Leadership training presentations/workshops.
• Strategic planning for entrepreneurs, small business, non profits.
• Executive Team Development and Culture Change Training: Each year I take
on 2-3 companies and provide one on one coaching and training for the
leaders of the company. They lead better and improve their ability to work
like a high performance team. Ever figure up how much the leadership
inefficiencies are costing your company each year?
• 360 Executive Performance Evaluation: Let me survey up to 20 people who
are familiar with your leadership. We will test you on 9 leadership
competencies and then together identify where you need to be coached up.
3 month process. Takes courage to face the facts but how else are you going
to get better?
• Assessments and coaching for family members of clients.
• How to better understand your spouse & children.
• Best career options for students (selecting college majors).
• Strategic planning for leaving a legacy.
Contact us if you’re interested in Executive Coaching.
The Depth of Dr. Baxter’s Coaching has truly exceeded my expectations. I love being surprised when I receive more than I bargained for; especially, because I have a high level of expectation in all areas of life. Thank You Dr. Baxter!
Stacy James, National Sales Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Edmond, OK
Clients, Work Experience, & References
The following is a sample of leaders who are/have been clients or who are very familiar with my work.
National Sales Directors
Top Sales Directors